Provision of Drilling Services for Two (2) Geothermal Slim Wells and Two (2) Standard Geothermal Wells at The Barrier Volcanic Complex, Turkana, Kenya
This will involve:
1) Mobilization and demobilization of the required drilling rig, auxiliary equipment and personnel to and from the Project area. This shall also include rig up and rig down.
2) Drilling the well at the sites in accordance with the agreed Drilling Program and in accordance with the specifications set out in Part III of the RfP document. The contractor shall have his own drill string including all required drill bits with full inspection certificates.
3) Provision of well control equipment (BOP) as per the specifications set out in Part III of the RfP document .
4) Provision of required bentonite, polymer and drilling detergent.
5) Running of casing and cementing services including supply of cement, equipment and personnel. The cementing shall be carried out as per the specifications set out in Part III of the RfP document.
6) Well logging, supply of down-hole logging equipment (temperature and pressure) and personnel, and execution of the services. Well testing requirements will be determined by the reservoir conditions and well productivity.
7) Mud logging.
8) Well completion testing.
Download the full document here
Download the increased in scope of work addendum here
Deadline : 27th September 2019 17:00HRS EAT
Time remaining to upload documents
Tender status: Tenders under review